What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is a centrally-acting analgesic that is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is also known as Ultram and it is effective at relieving acute pain which tends to happen suddenly. It is also used to treat chronic or long-term pain which usually lasts longer than 3 months. Chronic pain is associated with conditions like arthritis, back pain and nerve pain. Tramadol can also be combined with paracetamol to improve its efficacy in relieving pain.
How Tramadol Works
This medication works by imitating the effect of naturally occurring chemicals in the brain that help relieve pain. It has a similar effect to the substances in the brain known as endorphins. Endorphins hold fast to receptors in the brain. The receptors then suppress the pain signals that your body transmits to your brain. It works in the same way as it decreases the amount of pain you feel if you experience any type of painful sensation.
What is the Usual Tramadol Dosage?
The recommended dosage for the relief of acute pain should be 1 – 2 tablets, three times a day. If you take it for chronic pain, take 1 – 2 tablets at first, then 1 – 2 tablets every four to six hours, according to the severity of pain. If you miss a dose, you may take it as soon as you remember, however, you are advised not to double dose. When you decide to stop usage, you must gradually stop your dosage so that your body can get used to not taking the medication.
Tramadol Benefits Over Other Painkillers
- This medication is often used in cases where regular painkillers do not offer adequate pain relief.
- It can be used to treat sudden pain such as broken bones, burns, cuts or to relieve pain associated with a surgical procedure.
- It also effectively relieves ongoing pain associated with long-term conditions like fibromyalgia, neuropathy and arthritis.
Tramadol Side Effects
Side effects are usually not serious and tend to pass quickly. However, if this medication is taken incorrectly or the dosage is exceeded, the following adverse reactions may occur:
Side effects occur in about 10% of users or less, and they are generally easy to manage. They will subside as the medication is eliminated from the body.
Is Tramadol Safe for Everyone?
If you have any of the following conditions, you should talk to a medical practitioner before you buy tramadol online:
- Kidney or liver disease.
- Sleep apnoea or asthma.
- Problems with your gallbladder or pancreas.
- Biliary colic which is a condition that can cause acute stomach cramps.
- Stomach ulcers or intestinal problems.
Buy tramadol and use with care if you are taking any of the following medications:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as phenelzine and moclobemide (currently or within the last two weeks).
- Tranquilising medications or anxiety medication such as diazepam.
- Nootropics for ADHD, colds and flu, fungal infections, cancer, PrEP HIV, migraines, heart disease, blood pressure and irregular heartbeat.
How To Buy Tramadol Online?
You can buy tramadol from Legendmeds at the most affordable rates along with a wide range of other medication. You will receive fast door to door delivery when you order it. Our online pharmacy will even offer a discounted rate to customers who buy the medication in larger quantities. We have made our customer care team available to you day and night if you need to discuss your purchase or simply need advice on the medication you have chosen.